What does the consultation involve?
After creating your personal account you will need to complete a thorough online questionnaire. This questionnaire should take around 10-15 minutes to finish but your answers are saved if you log off before submitting – so you can take your time over these questions. Topics covered in your questionnaire include your health, body image and physical measurements. Once you have submitted your questionnaire you will be taken to a payment page to complete your registration. A member of our team will then process your questionnaire and assign your specific videos to your account within 5 days. Your Lifebox will also be dispatched and arrive within 7 days.
What is included in my starter pack?
Curated in collaboration with Lifebox this contains a range of items to help support you in areas such as:
- Body Confidence: included in the pack are two books: Hollie’s book ‘The Model Method’(with over 40 recipes and Pilates/HIIT workouts) and ‘Eat Sweat Play’ by Anna Kessel (The Guardians athletics correspondent), which is essential reading for any woman looking to re-adjust her approach to exercise.
- Mental Health/Mindfulness: also included are a range of affirmation cards, to be used daily throughout the plan to reprogram your thinking to a place of positivity and confidence.
- The Model Method Workout: we have included a resistance band (to be used alongside your workouts) and a pair of Sweaty Betty high grip Pilates socks.
- Energy: Neom Organics Energy-Boosting Roller, and Better You Magnesium Oil Recovery Spray: both items are Hollie’s go-to products pre-and post-workout.
- Nutrition: aside from ‘The Model Method’ we have included a range of Hollie’s favourite natural nutritional supplements to help you throughout your plan. These range from Pip & Nut Almond Butter, a Flaxseed pouch, Pukka Night Time tea, and Raw Halo chocolate (for the chocaholics amongst you).
We hope you love your Starter Pack as much as we do: it will arrive in a beautiful box which you can keep and reuse following the plan.
When will my starter pack arrive?
Your pack will be sent direct from Lifebox. You should receive it within 7 days. If your Starter Pack hasn’t arrived within 7 days please email [email protected] quoting ‘The Model Method Starter Pack’.
How many videos will I receive during my 8 weeks?
After reading through your questionnaires we will assign 6 videos to your profile. These 6 videos should be completed over 6 consecutive days with 1 rest day each week. You will use these videos for 8 weeks and should feel yourself improving and pushing yourself that little harder each time.
How long is each video?
Each week you will have a combination of 30 and 15 minute workouts. Some will be HIIT based, others will be dynamic Pilates based, dependent on your fitness needs. There is also a 10 minute stretch sequence which should be completed after each HIIT routine if time allows.
I have an injury, can I still complete the plan?
We advise those with any ongoing injuries to avoid the plan as it does have high impact elements which would be hard to avoid. If you are unsure then we advise you to speak to your doctor and ensure they are happy for you to be completing high impact HIIT. You will need to email us at [email protected] to discuss this before purchasing the plan and prove that your doctor is happy for you to do so.
I have recently had a baby, am I safe to do the plan?
You MUST ensure you have had the all clear from your doctor before entering into this plan. It is advisable to wait at least 3 months postpartum before carrying out HIIT as your ligaments and joints are more supple and susceptible to injury. You also need to ensure you are not suffering with diastesis recti – ask your midwife or doctor to check this. There is more information online at https://www.nct.org.uk/parenting/exercise-after-birth. Please email us if you are unsure at [email protected].
I suffer with lower back pain, is this suitable for me?
Pilates is usually a fantastic choice for those with back pain as it helps to strengthen the core and support the spine, usually reducing the strain on back muscles. This plan however is not solely Pilates and the high impact nature of the HIIT is not advisable for those with back pain. We do however suggest you speak to your doctor about the potential causes of your back pain and find a local, well qualified Pilates instructor/class.